Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Women’s intuition

Lately, I have a feeling that SOMEONE is accusing me for DOING something I HAVEN’T done! and it disturbs me.. really… it does! Though I think its only my intuition, but still “its” something, and I heard that most intuition of women really are true! So… I think it’s a bad news for me…

Any way… the worst part of this issue is, pinaparinggan pa ako. In fairness deadma namn ako… I mean OK lng, do what ever you like, and that’s fine with me.. pero if me PROBLEMA ka sa AKIN… pwde ba, please TALK namn…. Wag mo namang I prove lalo ang pagkabayot mo! Joke… hehehe i mean tama na ang pasikot-sitok.

Sige ito nlng masasabi ko. basta kung ano man ang sa TINGIN MO na GINAWA kong masama sa iyo… PROMISE hnd ako YUN… hnd ako back stabber, hnd ko kayang magawa un at hnd talaga ako un..so un.. the end… hehehe promise… mamatay p ako… hahaha =D (this is sooo High School. hahahaha)

No comments: