Saturday, April 21, 2007

being with myself

been busy with…
finals. birthday celebrations. family outing, gimik and laag with my tahilan friends lalo na with Annie cause this is her last term in la salle na.
She’s going to dasma next school year.

(sigh) how time goes by, and its so fast! Parang kelan lng froshies pa kami lahat sa Tahilan with jannelle, niera, kat, anjuli, precious, anjie, annie, carla, van, pam, kaye and the UP pips and other older batches. Ngaun, natapos na ang sophomore year namin.. Next term would be my last 1st term (so far)

hay… looking back with my experiences studying and living here in manila is so fun, crazy and most of all memorable… and dami2x ko na pa lang napagdaanan… SHiiET!!! Tang ina! Ang tanda ko n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this feeling…. Spooky!

Lately, I have been with myself; to reflect, relax and to know more about myself. And in fairness medyo nakakaloka xa… well not in a i-want-to-die-because-im-all-alone way, medyo nagulat n lng ako, kc dati (not so long ago pa namn) nung early freshmen days, im used to being alone, I can go by myself to different places here in metro manila. Hobby ko n talaga xa. Tipong pag wala na akong classes sa afternoon pag natripan ko mag mall, hala! Cge!! Go go go!!! Siguro dahil nga bago p ako sa lugar na to kaya, excited makita ang mga iba’t ibang lugar dito…Some of my friends would even be shocked to find out that I’ve been to those places even though im originally from gensan… well maybe because I’m just street smart, kaya kahit hindi p ako marunong magdrive noon nakakapunta ako ng the fort just by commuting…

Anyway, back to my “reflection moments.” I now have this weird feeling… going through my sophomore year, I got to meet lots of new friends, and mga friends ko noong like cla jannelle from tahilan, even though super bihira nlng kmi nagkikita, sobrang close p rin namn kmi, nadadagdagan lng nga, cguro dahil natuto na akong mag adapt sa manila way of living.. whatever that thing means…. so I get to be close not only to some of my block mates but to other ECED people as well, ung iba e shifties p nga. Tapos syempre with my green and white friends and my favorite.. the DOTA gang! Hahaha I love these guys… hahay… so un na nga, I gain a lots of friends and ryt now, that I try to separate myself from them, and it is quite hard. Siguro nga dahil nasanay na ako… iba na ung feeling pag wala akong kasama gumala… parang laging me kulang… hay… its not that I madly need them, and hindi namn sa iniwan nila ako, I choose to be alone for some time para rin hindi ako masanay o matututong maging dependent at na laging me kasama… I really want to be alone sometimes, para to refresh myself… and right now it is quite hard… hay.. how I wish it would turn back the way it used to be… when I would just feel fine being alone…

No comments: